Carbon Dioxide Recovery PlantsProviding you the best range of carbon dioxide recovery plants with effective & timely delivery.
Carbon Dioxide Recovery Plants
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Plant capacities Range||100 Kgs/hr to 4000 Kgs/hr|
|Temperature||45 Degree Max|
We can design plants for the recovery of CO2 from various sources having raw gas (impure CO2) with a purity as low as 80% to deliver final product CO2 having a purity as high as 99.98%. Breweries and distilleries can recover the impure CO2 emanating from their fermentation process and increase the concentration of CO2 in the gas up to 99.98%. Typically such ventures are set up by breweries for the purpose of consuming the purified CO2 in their own process of producing and bottling. Furthermore, even merchant plants can be set up by recovering CO2 from distilleries, breweries, ammonia production plants etc. The final product CO2 derived from such processing is by far the most economically feasible method of producing and selling CO2 in the market for various applications in soft drink bottling plants, breweries, automobile units, foundries etc. Of the total purified CO2 produced today a large proportion is a product of such CO2 recovery plants. In countries where oil/gas resources are scarce and the cost is high, a CO2 recovery plant is a very good option for the production of purified CO2.
CO2 Recovery Process:
- Foam trap - This process removes the foam carryover from fermenters.
- Booster pump - This maintains the required pressure in the raw CO2 line from the fermenters.
- Scrubber - In this process water-soluble impurities, main alcohol, are removed from raw CO2 by washing with water.
- CO2 compressor - Generally a two-stage, oil-free compressor is used to compress raw CO2 up to a pressure of 18-20 bars. At the downstream of the CO2 compressor is installed an after cooler to bring the CO2 temperature down to the 45oC max.).
- Pre-cooler /dryer – A pre-cooler is installed to reduce the gas temperature down to about 10 C so as to partially condense and remove the water contained in the gas. This maximizes downstream equipment performance and efficiency. The dual-tower drier unit removes moisture from the gas. The dew point of the CO2 at the downstream of the direr is -65oC.
- Dual Tower Deodorizer- Removes Impurities Such As Organic And Sulfur Compounds.
- Liquefaction / Stripping System- This process condenses CO2 gas into liquid form by chilling the gas so as to reduce
- The temperature to -26oC. This process consists of a refrigeration system. We generally opt for an ammonia system. In this process
- Non-condensable gases contained in the CO2 are removed partially within the condenser and finally in the stripping unit. The
- Final product CO2 can go up to 99.98%.
- Liquid CO2 storage tank
- The purified liquid CO2 is received in the storage tank and ultimately either filled into road tankers or bottles. Liquid CO2 from the storage tank can also be converted into dry ice
- Equipment for the handling of CO2
- Liquid CO2 transfer pump
- CO2 cylinder filling pump.
- CO2 Manifold System.
- CO2 cylinder testing bench.
- CO2 cylinders
Raw CO2 sources: Molasses and grain-based fermenters of distilleries/breweries; ammonia production plants in fertilizer units and chemical process plants.